Central Electrical Contracts Ltd offer a specific range of testing and inspecting services, whether that be for home-owners or businesses. Services provided by our highly qualified electrical engineers will ensure that the premises meet the legal safety requirements. All testing and inspection services are provided with the outline test results, suggestions and certification.
Portable Appliance Testing
Portable appliance testing (PAT) is the examination of electrical appliances and equipment to ensure they are safe to use. However, some types of defect can only be found by testing the appliance.
It is a legal requirement, that shows the electrical appliances within an environment are maintained and remain in good condition.
A landlord certificate, is recommended when:
- Any change in occupancy
- Any change of use
- Any alteration to the existing installation
- Any reason to believe that the installation may have been damaged
OUR CERTIFICATION & REPORTS INCLUDE:
- NICEIC Electrical installation
- NICEIC Periodic inspection
- Part P Certification
- New Installations
- Landlords tests and inspections
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
- Test of HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupancy)
- Out buildings and temporary installations